Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quickly...

I wanted to let you all know that Fletcher's second day wasn't to bad. He was a little grumpy but not too bad. They were worried mostly about his electrolytes getting to low and having to replace them. Well, in Fletcher fashion his electrolytes have been to high so they are skipping doses. They are monitoring him closely and doing blood work every 12 hours. Yesterday his magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus were too high. So they skipped a few doses. Today only his magnesium was too high. He was pretty tired when I left this afternoon. I really had a hard time leaving him today and I was a little weepy. I do not like being away from him for any length of time. But I do need a break and our trip to Houston will be so much fun. I'd appreciate your prayers for safe travel, Fletcher to not be lonely and for Craig to enjoy some quiet time. And if any of you locals wanna visit Fletcher while I'm away that would be fabulous! Thanks! I'll post when we get back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nee-Nee, my prayers will also cover you, that you are immersed in God's gracious flow of fun - that you get a sore belly from laughing too hard! Wish I could see you! Love, Janet!!!

oda41143 Missy said...

Have a good time and try not to worry about Fletcher. You deserve some "you" time every now and then ;) Also, I'm putting Fletcher's card in the mail today. Sorry it took longer than I planned, but I had to find a good card.