Thursday, July 10, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by one of my new blogging friend's Missy. Here are the rules: You link back to the person who tagged you and post these rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things about yourself and tag six random people at the end of your entry. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Enjoy the results! Here we go...

6) I am obsessed with the way Maddie's hair looks. It's crazy and I have been flat ironing it since she started preschool.
5) I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to refined sugar.
4) I hate to clean my bathroom!
3) I LOVE a mani/pedi!
2) Ironing, I enjoy it!
1) My current project? I'm entering all my recipes into the computer and I'm printing them and putting them into a binder.

I'm pretty sure some of these things are character flaws and I should work on them! :)

I'm tagging:
Amber - Kristin - Michelle -Christa -Kacie

2 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

Here's an idea, when you get all of your receipes in your computer, email them to me!!! hahaha

Michelle said...

ok I did it! :-)~