Thursday, July 17, 2008

I think I might have a problem...

Earlier this week one of my friends invited me to look at her Facebook. Well, before I knew it I was on facebook and now I'm addicted to it! UGH! The funniest part is I have said I would never do myspace (because i think it's an instrument of the Devil :)) and no facebook for me either! Ha!
So, if you're on FB look me up. Maybe we can be friends! :)

Tomorrow we are going to pick up Kayleigh. We're all very excited to see her! She's been gone since the 29th of June! We'll travel all day tomorrow spend the day with her grandparents and head back to OKC on Sunday. We want to get back as soon as possible because we can hardly stand to be away from Fletcher! His grandparents and aunts are going to spend time with him so hopefully he won't notice that we're gone!


This video is pretty fun. Fletcher loves to kiss and one of his favorite nurses, Lisa can get him to kiss three times every time she asks. So, we thought we'd try to teach him to count by giving kisses. Just watch the results it's hilarious! Lisa is still the only one he'll give three kisses!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, for lack of a better contact address.....PLEASE resend your last email....for some reason it appeared in the spam file, to which I promptly hit the "Not Spam" button, assuming it would be moved to my regular mail inbox, and it immediately disappeared.

I had read it, but I obviously need the list.
Sorry. Love you guys! Sherry Lynch

Kristin Nicole said...

I can't wait to see Kayleigh!!! And facebook...yeah it's super addicting.lol

Anonymous said...

Nee Nee he is adorable! I loved the video! Hope you don't miss him too much while you go to pick up Kayleigh! Have a great weekend glad to see you on Plaxo.

Anonymous said...

oh, actually, I was able to retrieve the earlier email....that video of Fletcher is priceless....
I've never seen him kiss so much!!!

-Sherry

Anonymous said...

also....very important-Facebook is like Butter Pecan Ice Cream......can't put it down- after a few months I had to go cold turkey- now I have my addiction under control and only check each week or so- careful!-Sherry

Susie said...

That is simply the sweetest thing EVER! What a little ham! Thanks for all these cute videos.

Anonymous said...

he is so sweet, and onry to only give those kisses to one person.

oda41143 Missy said...

Big flirt!!