Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, Craig!

Happy day to you! You are wonderful and I am so grateful to be on this journey with you! I love the way you love me and the way you love our children. I don't tell you often enough how much you mean to me. You are truly a gift from the Lord. I am a better person because you. Today you started your day at 4:45am in order to get our sweet Fletcher to the hospital for surgery. I love this picture of the two of you. I was so happy that we were all able to be together after you got off work tonight. It's obvious your daughters adore you as well. You are amazing and we love you so much!


Well, Fletcher had eye surgery this morning. Like I said earlier we started our day very early. We arrived at Children's Hospital at about 6:15am. I feel like it went well today. His eye is still pretty swollen and it's hard to tell if the surgery did what it was supposed to. Fletcher has a follow up appointment Monday so we'll see. He sure was a trooper today I was so proud of him. The pictures below are the before and after shots I took this morning. Look at him in that little hospital gown! Such a sweet boy! Thank you all for praying we always know we can count on you all to pray for Fletcher and it means the world to us! Thanks!

10 comments:

Kristi said...

Is that a little eye I see???? I am so happy that everything went well with your little man. Can't wait to see good results!!!

Unknown said...

I see that eye!

Mayhem And Miracles said...

I'm hoping the surgery brings just the right results. (I'm not exactly sure of what is being corrected?) Glad to hear you all had such a good Birthday celebration. Spending it together was the best gift, I'm sure.

Kristin's Blog said...

Yeah Fletcher! Your favorite PICU Nurse sends you a big slurpy kiss!
Lots of Love
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Two eyes! Wonderful! And what a great tribute to Craig! You are truly a blessed family! Virginia

paula said...

OH, WOW! I can see his eye! PRAISE GOD!! Our prayers are answered! Fletcher looks even more precious and I didn't think it was possible!

I love you guys SOOOO much!

Happy Belated Birthday to YOU, CRAIG -- I am thankful that you all were able to celebrate it together! You are an awesome husband and father! :)

Susie said...

So glad Fletcher came through surgery well. That can always be a scary thing. I love the sweet words you said about your husband. I'm sure your love has only grown through the challenges. I'm continuing to pray for Fletcher-What a sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

That really is a cool picture of the two of them! It almost looks posed it is so cool! That's awesome!

Happy Birthday to Craig.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am so glad that all went well. I do see that eye. What a blessing. You guys are awesome. Oh, and happy B-day Craig.

Unknown said...

What a great tribute to your husband. It sounds like God put little Fletcher into the care of you and Craig, such wonderful people!! I love the picture of Fletcher in the yellow!