Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Feeding time...

As we all know feeding time hasn't been going so well. Last week I asked if I could try feeding Fletcher at a different time of day, thinking maybe too much is happening in the morning. So, today we fed him at noon and it went extremely well! Maddie fed Fletcher most of his food and he loved it! And she loved feeding him! Fletcher was so happy and he laughed and ate almost all of his food. What a great afternoon we had!

Fletcher still isn't back to his normal happy self but he seems better than he was. He's been to class the last two days and it's been pretty tough, today being better than yesterday. He starts out okay but by the time it's time for me to leave he's starting to get fussy and today they had to bag him two times. Anyway all that to say please continue to pray that things will get back to normal. I hate that he's having a hard time in class. Each day they sing songs and each child gets to pick which song they want to sing. The teacher will ask, 'who wants to go first' and Fletcher almost always raises his hand! I was able to get a picture of him raising his hand yesterday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!! He is just AMAZING!! His Millie wishes she could be there in music class!! He would be the teachers pet for sure!!
Love you all!

Unknown said...

Of course he wants to go first! Such a smartie.

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Oh, I LOVE the picture where Fletcher is raising his hand! HOW CUTE! I just wish he could feel better soon. I know what you mean about them losing teeth. Our 5-y-o lost his first two unnaturally in 2 seperate accidents. I cried because he didn't have his little baby teeth. Now I'm going to cry when his permanents eventually come in without warning. BTW, my hubby saw Fletcher's shirt and has dubbed him "my favorite kid at the Center" because of his OU shirt! It's all about being Sooner with him!

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Oh, and no, I don't mind being added to your sidebar at all. I'm flattered. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hi Nee Nee, I'm a regular reader of your blog. It's such an encouragement and the picture of you is so neat and "real", I almost feel I know you! I was wondering if Fletcher is normal mentally or is it too soon to tell? You might have said earlier on your blog, but since I've just been visiting for a month, I don't know if you did. I love to read about how much you love him...what a neat thing for Maddie to have him for a brother! Also, how old is Kyleigh? I have a 13 year old who's spreading his wings. It's a weird feeling...my friend told me, "He's a good boy. All you can do is trust him and trust God," like you said about your daughter. But sometimes it's really hard. :-(

Kristin Nicole said...

fletcher is super dang cute!!! and that is awesome that maddie got to feed him:)