Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ballet today...

Maddie started ballet/tap tonight. She was excited all day. We shopped for tap shoes and ballet slippers after school. Last year the PreK class wore pink leotards with white tap shoes. This season the kindergartners wear light blue with black tap shoes! Maddie is excited to be on what she calls the 'blue team' and believes this year ballet will be so different. It probably won't but if that's what gets her in the door I'm all for the 'blue team'! Tonight Maddie was reunited with her ballet buddy from last season, Emily. They were so cute when they saw each other tonight and then they realized they had the exact same leotard! How fun! None of Maddie's other friends from last season are taking the class on the same night, so she'll be making some new friends.


This morning I feed Fletcher and he did better. It seems as if each day our feeding time gets a little better. Thanks you, Jesus! He also went to school today. He seemed to enjoy being with his little friends and especially his teachers. After our shopping trip Maddie and I went to see Bubba. He was sleepy! Fletcher and Maddie enjoy each other so much I just love to watch them together. Lately Fletcher has been extremely itchy so each day Maddie has made it her job to give him a 'massage' she gets his lotion out and just rubs his head. He loves it! She's also quite efficient when it comes to suctioning his nose! It's sweet and hilarious all at the same time!


Well, the EYE DRAMA continues...today when I got to the Center I was told that all of Fletcher's paper work at the doctors office and the insurance says that it's his left eye that needs surgery. Guess what? It's his right eye, it's ALWAYS been his right eye. So, now all the paper work has to be changed. So, who knows when we'll have surgery. Please join us as we pray for some kind of resolution to this complete and utter stupidity. Sigh...

4 comments:

janet c said...

I love little blue Maddie at the bar! Did you ever do ballet, Denise? I'm sure you did! Especially with those hands - they way they dance when you talk (that's the Old Country coming out in you EYE-TAL-UN!)
I love your blog, I'm disappointed when you don't update it!
God's greatest BLessings on you, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

How precious!the individual pictures are great, BUT Maddie & Fletcher together are AWESOME! Such blessings you have! God knows exactly what He is doing! You are all in my prayers, Virginia

Unknown said...

I just found your blog through Mayhem and Miracles. I loved the pics of your daughter in her ballet outfit. I have an 8 Y O who is mad for ballet. Everyone at that studio, no matter their age, has to wear all pink. The different colors would be fun!

Michelle said...

Maddie at the barre! YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT PICTURE!! I hope she has a great year of dance!! Kisses to Bubba!! Have a good weekend! LOVE YOU! Millie