Thursday, November 15, 2007

A pretty tough day...

Fletcher has had a pretty tough week. Please continue to pray for our sweet boy. He has been really fussy, crying easily and seems to be in pain. When I got there this morning he was really upset and nothing I said or did seemed to help. They did every test imaginable on him trying to figure out what was the matter with him and they all came back normal. Today I was bled on, peed on, and pooped on, it was great. I went back up this afternoon and he seemed worse so they decided to test him for RSV and the flu and they came back negative. Before I left they had figured out what the problem was, Fletcher's phosphorus was critically low. So, it was a fairly easy thing to fix by adding phosphorus to his meds.

Fletcher will be having a sedated MRI, Monday, November 19 at 10:30 am. We will be at Baptist Hospital, Fletcher's old stomping grounds. We are VERY thankful to be having the MRI in a familiar place with people who love him. Please pray that it all goes well and that they are able to find out what this 'bump' is on the top of his head. That's all for now...

3 comments:

paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paula said...

Nee Nee:

I pray God's peace for you, Nee Nee, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. I pray His peace will guard your heard and mind, Nee Nee. (Philippians 4:7 NLT)


I love you and Fletcher soooo much!

I pray for a good experience at the MRI and for the physicians and technicians to have compassion and care when handling our boy! I pray that God's guardian angels will surround Fletcher and protect him from any evil or harm and that your heart will have a hedge of protection around it as well, so that people will not be able to harm you with unkind words or looks and that you will only be able to focus on what God and we see! And may the test results show the doctors exactly what they need in order to help Fletcher to wellness! I ask all these things in Jesus' precious name. Amen. Love, Paula

Unknown said...

I was just praying for you guys and decided to check in with you. I pray the MRI will shed insight onto that bump.