Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Take me out to the ball game...

This Saturday, May 31st the 8th annual Mark Harmon baseball game will be held at the Bricktown Ball park. Our family had the opportunity to go last year and we had a blast! The weather was great, the food was delish and we watched a fun baseball game. We'd like to invite all of you to join us at 3pm on Saturday, if you have the chance. It'll be fun I promise! You can purchase your tickets at the ball park and that ticket will get you into both the MH game and the 7:05 Redhawk game that evening! All the proceeds of the game benefit The Children's Center. Hope to see you there!


Mark Harmon signed the back of Maddie's shirt and she still loves and wears it!

Also the Farmer's Market at TCC is opened they're there every Thursday 3:30p -7:00p and on Saturdays 8:00a-12:00p.

2 comments:

Mayhem And Miracles said...

O.K. girl! I've been waiting to find out about hubby's work schedule and a meeting that evening that we were able to change to the morning - soooooooo - I'm 95% sure we will be going!!!! YAY! Hubby is in there talking about wearing a shirt for MH to sign and I'm all "yeah, that'll be cool babe, but I get to finally meet Nee Nee!" So, how are we going to know how to hook up?

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Hi Denise, I have no idea if you'll read this in time. I hope so, but we will NOT be able to make the game after all. We were already struggling with a slew of time-consuming setbacks the past couple of days but now there is something going on that we need to concentrate on exclusively. You can check my lastest post for an explanation. I'm so bummed we'll have to wait to meet, but I know you'll understand and we have the whole summer to hopefully get together. Thanks, friend. Have a great weekend!