Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Maddie!

It's hard to believe you are six years old! Where has the time gone? My how you've grown to be a sweet, smart and funny girl! I can always count on you for a good laugh even when you don't mean to be funny! Before you were born someone told me, 'Enjoy every moment because she'll grow quickly.' I'm trying to treasure every moment. When you were a baby I loved getting up with you in the middle of the night. I was happy to change all those diapers, too! I loved holding you and reading you scriptures in the middle of the day when we were home by ourselves. I'll never forget the first time I left you at Mother's Day Out. You just walked right in and didn't miss me one bit. By the time you were in PreK you needed me a little more, secretly I loved every time you didn't want me to leave. When you lost your first tooth we both were a crying mess. Now, you've finished Kindergarten and you're moving on up to 1st grade. I'll miss our afternoons together. What will I do with my time? I'm so proud of you sweet girl and am looking forward to what your sixth year has in store for you! What a blessing to be your mommy!

May 23, 2002


First Christmas

May 23, 2003

2003

2003

2004

2005

2006

2007

May 23, 2008

5 comments:

Pretty said...

Happy Birthday Maddie.

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie! I hope it's super special!

Kristin's Blog said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! You were beautiful from the git go!

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY MADDIE! I remember the day you were born! I was so happy for your mommy that she had a beautiful little girl of her very own, so she didn't have to borrow those stinky Alfonzo girls anymore! HAHA!! That's one thing your mommy and I always wanted to be and look at us now, 5 kiddos between us! Who'd a thought?!?! LOVE YOU!!
Millie

And we still love those stinky Alfonzo girls with all our hearts!!! :-)

Michelle said...

ok, can I spell BIRTHDAY?!?!?