Sunday, March 29, 2009

So sweet...

Yesterday Maddie 'snuck' this note onto the counter in our master bathroom...




if you can't read it it says...

My Prayer

Dear lord I hope

you can make

fletcher feel

better and he can

come home with

his family soon

because I feel bad for

him and I love him so much that I

miss him. Amen

from: opps cant tell

I'm not sure why Maddie wanted to be anonymous but she did. Sometimes I don't realize how Fletcher not being at home affects her, but obviously it does. The unit has been closed since January so she hasn't seen him for awhile.

Here's a fun little video of my time with Fletcher late this afternoon. I love this kid!

3 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

Awesome!! I love the shot of his chubby arm :O) when he does the "o". He's so smart and so is Maddie. Children are so sensitive. Praying that Fletcher can come home and visit soon and that the unit opens up so Maddie can visit often!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too on the prayers! I guess that's what we call agreement in prayer- instead of being a copycat. Love you Burnzies! Can't remember my password AGAIN, so anonymous Janet Lalli

Natalie Witcher said...

Mercy that was precious. What an amazing mom you are! Makes me want to hug you both! :)

I can't believe he's FOUR!! That means I'm four years older too...yikes. Love ya!