Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Surgery...

Fletcher will have surgery in the morning sometime after 7:30am. The surgeon will be removing the old Hickman and prayerfully putting in a new one. Would you all mind praying for our boy tomorrow? The Lord's already answered one prayer that the surgery would be early in the morning so he can recover for a full day before coming home on Thanksgiving. Thank you, Lord!
We appreciate you all so much. I'll update you tomorrow after surgery. Thanks!

I'll leave you with a video I took this afternoon. Enjoy....


2 comments:

Kristin's Blog said...

I just said a prayer for that sweet boy and one for you as well. Just so you know, I am truly thankful for Fletcher! He has been such a blessing to all that have had the honor to meet, know and love him! Have a blessed Thanksgiving! In lieu of turkey, Fletcher would like some apple juice in a saline vial!

oda41143 Missy said...

I smiled so big while watching this video. I love the little mini fits that he throws when he can't reach his sock. What a stinker and then the look on his face when he finally gets it. Prayers said!!! Enjoy Thanksgiving with your entire family!!!