Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Going back to school...

Tomorrow, God willing Maddie will go back to school. It's been a long three days for both of us! We've taken care of all of her homework so she should be right on track when she gets back. I'll be honest I get cranky when my schedule is disrupted like it has been this week. It's been quite a juggling act trying to see Fletcher. I've had to wait until the end of the day to see him. It really hasn't been that bad and it's been great seeing him before he goes to bed. And he seems to be nicer late in the evening! So I have really enjoyed reading to and holding him. Fletcher has started giving hugs! Oh it's my most favorite thing right now! Well, it's late and I'm hoping for a normal routine tomorrow!

2 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

Glad that Maddie is better. Strep stinks! How sweet that Mr. Fletcher gives hugs, I'm sure you melt every time. Have a good day!

oda41143 Missy said...

Where in the heck are ya girlie!!