Friday, November 28, 2008

Being thankful...

Sorry this post is a bit late been busy! Well, we were able to bring Fletcher home on Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful day filled with family, food, laughter and much love! I thought I'd make a list this year of what I'm thankful for so here goes...


I'm grateful to have the opportunity to have a relationship with Jesus. I'm thankful that He loves me just as I am. I love Him more than I let anyone know and would be nothing without Him.


I'm so thankful for my family, though it looks different than most it's the most precious thing I have.


I'm thankful for our jobs. I'm grateful for a husband who goes to work each day, without complaining to provide for our family.


I'm thankful for our little grey house and the love that is found within these walls.


I'm grateful for my friends. I count on your love and prayers constantly. Thank you for loving me and my family it means the world to me.











Our day was great and everyone enjoyed being able to see Fletcher. I love when he's here it feels quasi normal. I love being able to fold his laundry in the same room where he is. I love hearing my children play together. The girls really enjoyed Fletcher this time. He loves the songs Kayleigh has on her cell phone. He gets a very serious look on his face and then bounces his big ol' tummy to the beat of the music. We all laughed and had such a great time. Craig's sister, Kristi brought Fletcher a new ball and he loved making her put it in her mouth and blow it across the room. Oh the things we'll do to make this kid smile. Life is good and I'm so grateful for all the Lord is doing. I'm praying you have a great Christmas season and truly enjoy what the Lord has given you! Here's a little video of Fletcher listening to music with Kayleigh and then playing with his Aunt Kristi. Enjoy...




2 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

I'm hungry by just looking at your husband's plate. I'm glad that the girls got to enjoy being big sisters and of course, I love the Fletcher video. I love that he is so rotten!!!

Anonymous said...

You have an amazing family. Fletcher is adorable. Thank you for sharing your videos.