Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall break...

Well, it's been super busy around here and I keep meaning to update and I just can't seem to get it together. So tonight when I should be reading a chapter in my book for bible study in the morning, I am going to blog instead! I decided it would be easier to do it with pictures and captions.

We had a great fall break. Kayleigh's grandparents, Monna and Pops came from Mississippi and spoiled the girls with a few nights in a hotel, shopping, getting to eat out and more shopping! Monna and Pops are so good to our girls and bought winter clothes for them. They even bought Maddie a desk for her room! Thanks, Monna and Pops! Maddie LOVES her desk. She's doing her homework in her room and she's playing in her room more often!


The girls with Monna and Pops in front of PF Chang's

Maddie and Kayleigh at PF Chang'sThe new desk!
Silly boy!



2 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

Glad you had time to post!! looks like a fun week.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is going well with Fletcher and the girls!
I watched the video of him turning over! That is great!!