Saturday, October 4, 2008

Road trip...

This morning I took a spontaneous little road trip with two of my sisters, Dawn and Kim and my niece Amber. Dawn owns a monogramming store and Kim and Amber work there. So we all loaded up and went to a trade show in Ft. Worth, TX. Now I'll be honest and tell you that trade show was one of the most boring things I've done in a long time. However, the trip to Ft. Worth, lunch and the ride home was one of the best times I've had in a while. When I get together with those three girls laughter is abundant! We laughed until we cried today. So I have made a list of the things we said that made us hysterical throughout the day...




First of all we probably said 'Seriously?' at least 100 times

Dawn: 'He was infatuated with my personality' speaking of someone from high school

Amber: 'Oh I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth' (after her mom's comment above)

Dawn: 'I hate you all'

Amber: 'We're not going to encourage band'

Me: 'We're just in it for the memories, we're not going to make a career of it' (Girl Scouts)

Dawn's GPS: 'Left turn ahead' about 8 times and we went in a complete circle

Dawn: 'We hit the gold pot'

Dawn: 'I hate you all'

Kim: 'Whatever, panty thong monogrammer!' talking to Dawn

Dawn: 'I hate you all'

Dawn: 'Frac job' so funny, though we have no idea what it meant!

Dawn: 'I don't think Jesus likes that very much' she's probably right on that one

I'm sure this is so not funny to any of you but as I type I'm smiling from ear to ear! Poor Dawn she's always the one who says the funniest things and she doesn't even mean too! The bible says laughter is good medicine. My trip today was a great dose of fun! Thanks, girls it was a blast being with all of you today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what a 'Frac job' is. Oil field work. Janet

oda41143 Missy said...

Too funny. THose goofy girl trips and so much fun, glad you had the chance to do that.

Anonymous said...

Thats not nice.

Susie said...

Looks like you have some amazing friends! I love girl trips too! Your conversation snipets were hilarious!