Friday, October 17, 2008

Amazing...

Though Fletcher's mind works like a three year old, his little body does not. Some parts are better than others but as for weight baring on his legs or arms he's like a newborn. And I'm sure you all remember that in January Fletcher was basically given a death sentence. In the last six to eight months he has been incredibly well. He's been successfully weaned off Methadone and Valium, they have lowered his vent setting a little and he's tolerating it very well. Last week they lowered his doses of calcium and phosphorus because they were a little high and they have always been too low! The Lord is doing something y'all! I feel like I'm witnessing a miracle every day. Mr. 'I supposedly have the bones of a 95 year old woman' is getting stronger with each day! I'm not usually at TCC with him when he gets physical therapy but on Wednesday I was and his PT has been working with him on a few things. Watch the videos and hopefully you'll be as blessed as I was! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally got goose bumps reading/wathing that! God is amazing and Fletcher's not too bad himself!
-R

Anonymous said...

Our GOD is an awesome God...Virginia

Anonymous said...

Ditto to -R's note there! I'm a HUGE Fletcher Fan and this is so encouraging!!! A real WOW!
Lalli Family

oda41143 Missy said...

He's a miracle, that's for sure!!! I smiled so big the entire time I was watching him. Hope is a wonderful thing!! Never loose hope!!! I heart Fletcher!!

Anonymous said...

That's our Fletcher alright! Way to go Fletcher. Love to all.Uncle Randy and family.

Anonymous said...

way to go man!!! That certainly is a miracle. You guys are awesome. It is a blessing to continue watching you all cling to God and let Him have the final word not medicine.

Mayhem And Miracles said...

I know I have not been around much lately, but I am so excited I came to check on you and Fletcher! I am so glad you shared this video and your testimony that Fletcher is defying all the predictions. Only God can truly see the future and He promises it is full of HOPE! Good job Fletcher! And hey, I barely missed meeting you again - we went to TG Farms on Monday! What a great place. I hope Fletcher and Maddie enjoyed the wind and the colors and the animals. We sure did. Did you do the big maze?

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that things are going well! I can't tell you how much I miss you guys! Fletcher looks like he is doing amazing things, with so much more to come! I hope to see you soon!
<3
Kelly K