Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day...

We had a nice Valentine's Day! Craig brought home dinner from Outback and the four of us had a nice candle lit dinner. The one thing that would have made it perfect? Fletcher being here with us! Maddie felt better and both of the girls enjoyed their Valentine's gifts of stuffed animals, candy necklaces and heart shaped box of chocolates! After dinner I wanted to take a few pictures so I could put them on my blog. Well, you know how teenagers today CONSTANTLY take pictures of themselves? Craig and I tried to take a picture of ourselves. We ain't so good at it! Kayleigh, on the other hand is a pro! We have a ton of pictures of just her, taken by her!


My girls, aren't they cute!

Dumb and dumber!

See what I mean?

Mommy and Fletcher

Maddie went back to school this morning. She was glad to get back to see her friends, but she was wiped out when she got home! She took a three hour nap today! Kayleigh is just glad it's Friday! Fletcher had a good morning while I was with him today. I didn't have a sitter for Maddie this morning so I only was able to be with Fletcher for an hour and a half. I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can spend more time with him.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Be blessed!


4 comments:

Kristin's Blog said...

i think your self portrait is beautiful!

Kristi said...

I am glad that Maddie is better. We have sickness at our house too. Jack is sick, sick, sick. Fever, cough, snot, runny nose, watery eyes. Boo!

paula said...

I think you and Craig look adorable, Nee Nee! And the kids look toooo cute!!! I am so very thankful for these BLOGS! I am happy to hear that everyone is feeling better! Praise God! Your whole family is such a great inspiration to so many - thank you for keeping us informed through this blog and for showing us your faith through all the good and hard times - it is truly amazing to be able to witness all of your journey and see your strength and faith shining through...as ALWAYS you and your precious family have my prayers! I LOVE YOU!! XOXOXO ~paula :)

Unknown said...

I think the picture of you two is so cute! I love it! I loved all the pictures. Sorry to hear you've all been sick, sweetie, that sickness is EVERYWHERE!

I'm glad to catch up with you and hope you had a wonderful weekend with Fletcher.