Tuesday, January 22, 2008

He's back...

After eighteen days in the PICU, Fletcher is back at TCC. We arrived via EMSA at about 11:00 this morning. Fletcher was very happy to be back in his own bed and in familiar surroundings. People from all over the building came to welcome him back. It was very sweet. We are glad to be back, but still a little worried. Craig and I have some very serious decisions before us, we would appreciate your prayers. We want to do what is best for Fletcher. That's all for now. I'll post again soon. Thanks...Denise

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise, you are in my prayers. I know that the Lord will lead you in the right direction. Angie

Susie said...

So glad Fletcher is back around those you love him and care for him so well. I'm praying for you and your husband and the possible decisions you have ahead. Blessings friend!

Michelle said...

Praying for good days all around for our sweet boy! Praying for peace and guidance for you and Craig. Praying for Kayleigh and Maddie too!
Love you sis!
Millie

Carol Sommer said...

so glad you are back and Flectcher is happy about it! I love you and we are praying.