Sunday, January 20, 2008

A GREAT day...

Today we had a great day! When I arrived at the hospital I was greeted by a therapy dog, Sergei. They asked me if I thought Fletcher might like to see the dog and I said sure! Fletcher LOVED that dog! I don't have any idea what kind of dog it was but it was calm and sweet and furry! The owner of the dog would tap Fletcher's hand with the dog's paw and Fletcher would crack up! It was so cute. We had quite a few visitors tonight and Fletcher entertained each one with kisses, high fives and throwing his little basketball. It did my heart good to see him so happy.



Fletcher did have a couple of episodes tonight of desating and his heart rate dropping really low. It was so scary to watch him struggle. He desats a lot, but usually his heart rate stays normal. We are concerned about his heart rate dropping like that. It has happened at least once everyday for the past three days. We should go back to TCC tomorrow sometime. I'm ready to get back into our routine. A lot of my sweet friends have offered to watch Maddie in the afternoons so I can spend as much time with Fletcher as possible. Thank you for your continued prayer as we head back to TCC. I need to go for now, I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT JOY on that kidd-o's face! The dog seemed pretty happy too...Love you lots, The Lalli's

Anonymous said...

I was amazing to see him in a good mood tonight! I had fun playing ball with him. "). He was just crackin up!!

Anonymous said...

kids and dogs...smiles and laughing...I'm thanking God for your special moments. You are precious and so is your family. Still praying, KeriJo

Anonymous said...

Fletcher has the most beautiful smile!! You're in our thoughts and prayers!! Stay strong for that sweet little baby! Amy P. (friend of Chevaun's and Jill's)

Mayhem And Miracles said...

I love the picture of the two of you. You continue to be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys! Every day I look over to see if you are back! I love the pics with him and the dog! Maybe we can talk TCC into animal therapy classes too! - Catherine

Anonymous said...

Nee Nee-
What a great pic of you and Fletcher. It made my heart smile. I love you girl. I could tell that Sunday was hard for you. We are here. Thank you for sharing your sweet son with us - the smiles, the tears, and the joy. Thanks for being real with us! Love you, Kristi