Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well, here's the ONE picture where Fletcher smiled! He was quite a toot through the whole picture taking process! There is also a color version which we used for our Christmas cards. I liked the black and white and Craig and the girls liked the color version, so they out numbered me this time! But, this is MY blog so I will share the black and white one with you all! :)



Here is a picture of the way Fletcher acted through the whole process. This one being the worst, look at him, he's so mad he's trying to hit me! Like I said he was being a toot!

3 comments:

Kristin's Blog said...

Well you can plug my vote in for the black and white one! They are beautiful...each and every (not just Bubba!) one of you!

Susie said...

They are both beautiful. I love the black and white best too! I love that you all are barefoot. Too cute! Merry Christmas friend.

Unknown said...

I like both of these. The black and white is better or Fletcher, but the color one is better of the rest of you. I'm so glad you posted these! I loved seeing them.