Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Program

Yesterday afternoon Fletcher was in a Christmas program at TCC. He seemed to enjoy himself and the program was really cute. His little group played the drums. Kayleigh, Maddie and their cousins Devon, Megan and EmiLee also came to see Fletcher's performance.

Right before the program as I was waiting with Fletcher a camera crew kept filming him interacting with us. A few minutes later a woman introduced herslf to me. She works for OETA, which is our local PBS station, she is working on a documentary about Music Therapy and she wants to follow Fletcher through his therapy. Well, he loves music and he loves Friday's because that's music day in his classroom! So, I agreed to let him be a part of the documentary. I don't really know what that means yet, but I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. That sounds neat! I'll be anxious to see what happens.

The Brineys said...

oh..... how exciting! I look forward to seeing him on tv.
I hope christmas prep is going swell.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sweet Niece!!

Wow if God so chooses to use Fletcher in this OETA Documentary just think of the number of people that will be reached with the message of love from Fletcher's Life Walk. Fletcher is our sweet little Messenger Boy!
Love and Prayers and Songs
Aunt Iris

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! Keep me updated! I watch OETA with the girls ALL day!! ").

Mayhem And Miracles said...

How cool! Let us know when it's airing since I'm local! I love your family; they seem so close!

Unknown said...

Hey girl, there's a few awards at my place for ya. You can pick 'em up anytime!

Monica said...

I've been reading through your blog the past few days and must tell you what a blessing it has been to hear the story of your family and God's faithfulness. Your lives are a testimony of God's goodness and grace. When the world would say, "What's the use", you see His hand in it all. That's amazing. You and your little guy are in my prayers.