Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Birthday, Fletcher!

It's hard for me to believe my sweet boy is three years old. What a journey we've been on. What a blessing you are to your family and to so many other people! I love you more each and every day. You are an inspiration to me. You are a wonderful boy who is very smart, very funny, very sweet and very loving. As I sit here and think of you and your life I am so grateful to be your mommy. I have learned so much in these three years. I have learned I can do a lot of things I didn't think I could do. I have learned that the Body of Christ in action is a beautiful thing. I have learned that life is precious and should not be taken for granted. I have learned that you are truly a gift from the Lord and He trust me to be your mommy! I pray that your day is filled with love, family and lots of fun!

Fletcher's first birthday

Fletcher's second birthday

Fletcher's third birthday

I love you best, I love you most, I love you high, I love you low, I love you deep, I love you wide, I love you THIS MUCH!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

That is just the BEST smile I have ever seen!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA!! I hope you had a great day!

LOVE YOU!
Millie

Susie said...

This is the sweetest letter EVER! Happy Birthday to Fletcher, and may this year be filled with an overflow of blessings and love.

Kristin's Blog said...

Happy 3rd Fletcher! Sorry I couldn't make it to your party! I love you! Kristin

Kristin Nicole said...

that is the cutest picture of all of your kids together!

The Brineys said...

What a great 3rd birthday picture with the girls!!
I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

He looks so much stronger and happier!! Happy Big Boy Birthday Fletcher!

LOVE, The Lalli Family

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Fletcher. Sending you my love. Elizabeth

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Fletcher Burns!!!

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Aaaaaaah! I love his smile!!!! How cute is that picture, with all your sweet kiddos loving each other like that? Isn't that THE BEST thing ever as a mom to see!!!! I LOVE times like that! I am so glad Fletcher had such a nice birthday. I wish I could've been here to swing by and say HI.