Thursday, February 8, 2007

Two sick kids...

Our sweet Fletcher is sick right now. He has a bacterial infection in his gut called CDIFF it is caused by too many antibiotics. Maddie is also home with a fever and as of yet no other symptoms, she is still asleep and it's 10:00 am! Hopefully the rest will help her feel better. I'm really struggling today, I want so badly to be with Fletcher and hold him and let him know that he's not alone, but I need to be here with my Maddie. It's in times like these that it's so hard to have Fletcher away from us, but I know if he was home and sick I'd be struggling to take care of him and everyone else. Well, I need to go for now, Maddie is awake and I need to take care of her. More later...

2 comments:

Miss Kayleigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Kayleigh said...

hey mom I was just going to comment you and see if my picture is working so i'll se you soon! i'm glad my brother and sister are feeling better!