Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

We hope you all have a great day! Fletcher is doing a little better, he's still not feeling great. I think he's putting on his brave face and showing mommy how tough he is! Please continue to pray that he'll feel better soon. He's been stuck in his unit for almost 3 weeks! That means no school and no therapies! Just when we were beginning to make some progress...but, we've got nothing but time so maybe I should look at this like a long vacation! If only we were at Disney World! Well, I thought I'd share this Valentine picture of Fletcher and wish you all a great day! I am heading up to Maddie's school for her Valentine party. Today she gets to go to her friends Max and Zeke's house, she's pretty excited! I'll post more later!
Valentine's Day 2007

2 comments:

Carol Sommer said...

I love Fletcher's shirt. He IS SO irresistable!!!!

Happy Valentines!

paula said...

Happy Valentine's Day Fletcher!!! MUCH LOVE and MANY PRAYERS for you to FEEL BETTER!!! You look MARVELOUS in RED Cutie PIE!! XOXOXOX ~~~~~ Aunt Paula :):):)