Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One hundred boxes and la la la...

Well, it's time for Girl Scout cookies! And our Daisy, Maddie is working on selling her first 100 boxes. So far she's sold 80 boxes and that's since Saturday! She's quite a saleswoman, too! Since she was out of school Monday I took her to TCC , made Fletcher an honorary Girl Scout and loaded the cookies up on his wheelchair. We strolled the halls and sure enough we were able to sell quite a few boxes and we're not done yet! We haven't even hit up the grandparents or neighbors! :) We committed to selling 200 boxes and I think that's going to be a breeze. Surely we'll end up selling more than that. So, if you need some cookies let us know...

First 100 boxes

The other day I was reading "Moo Baa and La la la" to Fletcher, one of his current favorites and I asked him to say la la la and he did it!!! Now, he didn't make any noise but he moved his jaw and tongue appropriately! It was so cute I had to get it on video! I love this boy! He is such a blessing and so much fun to be around! Enjoy...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

la la la! The best part was "where's your nose? ears? and eyes?" I like it that he has favorite books and wants to hear them over & over. Reminds me of my babies. Love you Burns'-z MUCH! Janet Lalli

Toni said...

Fletcher's video has me sitting here speechless. I'm rejoicing with you in his accomplishments. But I'm also so very deeply touched by the bond the two of you have. Sometimes love is just so sweet and so pure that it overwhelms. That is how I felt as I watched the two of you together. Beautiful! God bless you both.
~Toni~

Kristin's Blog said...

bring some boxes up to the picu and you're bound to sell some more!

oda41143 Missy said...

I want to pinch his cheeks off :) lovingly of course. great job on cookie sales!!