Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kayleigh...

Look who's 15! My sweet Kayleigh turned 15 yesterday! She's growing up too fast! Maddie and I baked and decorated a cake for her. I made whatever she wanted for dinner and she chose potato soup. I also made tuna patties and peas to go with it. Kayleigh just ate the soup, two servings actually! Kayleigh is my picky eater but when she likes something she really likes it! And it usually has potatoes or pasta or chicken! Kayleigh wants to go to the movies with a few friends as her party. It seems strange not to be planning a party for her but she is 15 and she knows what she wants to do. Oh well, there's always next year...sweet 16!! Surely I get to plan a party for that!


The birthday girl

Sisters

She couldn't believe she got them all in one blow!

The cake..cute, huh?

4 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

Wow, 15 years old. She is very beautiful and seems to be well rounded. You should be proud!! Happy Birthday!

HannahS said...

Happy Birthday Kaleigh! 15 is an awesome year! I'm getting ready to turn 16 soon, and so from one birthday in January to another Happy Birthday!!!! = )

-Hannah Scoggins

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Deniiiiiise! I'm so humbled and thrilled you stopped by my blog to say HELLO. I hardly ever get on anymore and it just made my day to see you'd stopped by. I feel like we've met in person and known each other for years. I LOVED LOVED LOVED seeing the pictures of Fletcher at home with painted walls and homey furniture behind him. It just looks so right. How fun having Fletcher and Kayleigh's birthdays so close together. We are the same way here at our house. Anyway, it is beautiful to witness via your words your incredible love for those lucky kids. They all seem so happy and smart and obedient. I hope you are doing very well, my friend. :)

Unknown said...

I love all these photos, and of course, the birthday cake. The color scheme for this cake is looking perfect to me. My sister will turn 16 soon and we just can’t wait for her day now. I will be throwing a surprise rainbow themes party for her at one of her favorite LA venues.