Monday, April 7, 2008

That Maddie...

For the last couple of months Maddie has been sleeping with some interesting things under her pillow. The first was this...


The receptionist at TCC gave this to Maddie and on the bottom of it she wrote 'He cares'. I didn't know she was sleeping with this little sparrow until one afternoon when she was getting ready for a nap. I asked her why and she said, 'because it's special, Miss Maureen gave it to me.' 'Nuff said.

Then there was this...a James Avery box. It contained a velvet bag that a sweet little silver baby ring was in. This also is quite special to her too, because she was a baby after all and it is a baby ring.

Currently she is sleeping with a remote, an old clock and a golf ball she found in the kitchen junk drawer. None of which are special she just wants to sleep with them. Hmmm....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shame, shame!

I recognize that golf ball. That's a lake hefner driving range ball.

Shame, shame!

Summer said...

How cute!

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Hee hee hee. I love how children's minds work! I just wish we understood. :) But I guess we grow up and get all practical and stuff......

Kristin's Blog said...

That is such a precious story! Last fall, Shelby went to sleep every night with a little pumpkin and a squash gourd!

Unknown said...

Hmmm is right. My kids do strange things, but this is a new one to me! :-)

paula said...

She is so full of imagination - it is incredible - I wonder what God has in store for her???

WOW!

Too cute!

Love ya - Maddie - you are sooo funnee!

:) paula

Miss Kayleigh said...

Wow I worry bout my little sister some!haha but thats funny (fruit basket turn over) hahaha