Monday, March 17, 2008

Gone fishin'

I can't believe I haven't posted anything in almost two weeks! We have been really busy around here. To start off, Fletcher is doing well. Last week TCC had an outbreak of RSV so I kept Fletcher in the unit, we didn't even go for walks! I wanted to keep that yucky RSV away from my boy! I'm not sure at this point in the game what a case of RSV would do to Fletcher. The last time he had it he was in the hospital for 48 days! So, I say no thanks! Fletcher did go to school today and he tolerated it well. They are doing a Dr. Seuss thing for the month of March. Today they read One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish and then the kids went 'fishing' the teachers had these cute little fishing poles with magnets on the end and some magnetic fish in tubs of water. Once Fletcher realized what was happening he loved it!


I love the look on his face...

He caught one!

This week is spring break for the girls and Kayleigh's grandparents, aunt, and Kayleigh's friend Marley came to OKC for a few days. They are all staying at a hotel with a swimming pool. I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun. Shopping is sure to be on the schedule with that gang. Kayleigh and Maddie both love to shop! It will be interesting to see what they come home with! Craig and I will have some time to ourselves each evening. Our home is so quiet without our girls!

I'm going to close for today. I'll post again soon. Hope you all are well!

2 comments:

Kristin's Blog said...

I was wondering if you had had it with Blogger! Welcome back and Fletcher is looking great! You should take him fishing more oftern!

The Brineys said...

That bing bag totally engulfs him. It's the cutest thing ever!!!
Tell him hi for me!
Hope spring break is going great!
love ya!