Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday...

Well, we had a great Easter! Thank you so much for praying for our time together. We started our day with a egg hunt in the living room. Maddie found all the eggs that we painted on Friday night. Craig and I went and picked up Fletcher from TCC and Craig's parents took the girls to our church. We met them at the parking lot for yet another egg hunt. This time Fletcher was able to be a part of the festivities. He pretty much hated every minute of it! It was very cold on Easter, but at least it didn't rain!

Egg hunt # 1

Egg hunt #2

See what I mean!

Happy to be inside!

After church we hurried home because Fletcher eats at noon, gets a breathing treatment at noon and he has noon meds! And my family was coming for lunch at one! WOW! We had about 20 over for the afternoon and it went really well. Fletcher loved all the attention from his aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandma! Maddie really enjoyed getting to play with her cousin Tanner, she hadn't seen him since Christmas so she was very excited! After we ate lunch we had another egg hunt. My brother and my big boy nephews hid the eggs. This was so special to me, my dad always hid the eggs for us when we were young, then my dad and my brother-in-laws hid them for the grand kids, now the cousins are hiding the eggs for the cousins! It was pretty sweet! We only had three kids hunting eggs which was really different for us because we usually have a ton of kids hunting! My girls took their Easter dresses off the second they got home so after everyone left I made them put them back on so I could get a picture of them together! Don't they look adorable? Kayleigh was really reluctant to wear a dress, so one of her guy friends at church showed up with a dress on over his clothes. I asked her why Preston was wearing a dress and she told me he wore it so no one would tease her, they would tease him instead. I thought that was really sweet...and funny! Everyone left around three and Fletcher took a nice nap and we all relaxed for the rest of the afternoon. We took Fletcher back to TCC around 7:30pm. All in all it was a great day!


The meds!

Happy boy!

My girls!

The egg hiders! (hunt #3)

Tanner on the hunt!

Maddie and Logan

4 comments:

Natalie Witcher said...

CUTE! Love that Fletcher was there with you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the Fletcher was in a great mood on Easter!! He started cracking up when Craig pulled out his phone and the ringer turned on. It was too cute! The girls look great in their dresses. =). I love Kayleighs! And that's cute that her guy friend did that for her. =). Wish Zachie was that sweet!! Lol, jk!!
Love ya!! Hope all is well!!

Unknown said...

That's wonderful that Fletcher was with you all day!!!

The Brineys said...

The girls look SO cute!!! I LOVE their dresses!!
Give fletcher hugs & kisses for me!
Hope you and craig are doing well!