Monday, October 1, 2007

Middle Name 'Meme'

Okay, so I don't exactly know what a meme is except for that's what my sister's grandsons call her. But one of my new blog friends, Miss Sniz just tagged me with a fun middle name meme. It sounds like fun so here are the rules: (If I tag you, you have to post the rules too!) You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. At the end of your post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Got it? Good! Okay, bare with me friends because I have EIGHT letters in my middle name! UGH!!(Thanks, Miss Sniz!)

Here we go:
D - delightful, as I'm sure you all know from reading my blog...
A - amazing, of course!
N - nice, sometimes....
I - incredible (I'm not sure that I'm supposed to be blowing this much sunshine up my own skirt, but it's my first meme for pete's sake!)
E - exactly right ALL the time (that one was for my husband! mwah!)
L - loving, I do love my family, that's for sure!
L - lazy, sometimes, wish I could be more often!
E - energetic (after an energy drink Full Throttle is my brand of choice this week)

So, there you have it! Denise Danielle I have always liked my name especially my middle name. My daddy always called me Danielle makes me think he liked it too! Okay so I don't know how to do all the 'click here' stuff I'm totally a novice at this blog thing. And Craig is watching Heroes so there is no way I'm calling him in here to help me. So, I'll tell you who I'm gonna tag Millie, Kristin S, Kristin C, Traci, Amber, Kayleigh, Carol, and Christa they are all on the sites I visit thing over there >>>>>>>

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You sure did me proud, Denise. This meme was awesome! And your middle name is Danielle. I LOVE that name. It's fun to get to know people better this way. Now if I could only figure out how to PRONOUNCE "meme", I'd be set.

Do you like Heroes too? Also, how is Fletcher, and did you know Burns is my maiden name. (Burns Rocks!)

(Email me if you want to know about the link thing. Toni in the Midst of This Season taught me how.)

Craig said...

You say that you are exactly right ALL the time but I think that may be a little too high. I would say about 95% - but that's still good :)

I think that meme (pronounced like meem) is actually a word that describes cultural ideas or practices that are passed down similar to genes. I think the idea is that this middle name thing will be passed down over and over and become a meme.

From your font of useless knowledge husband - Craig

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Hey pretty feet, just catching up on your blog now that things are calming down. I love your names! They are beautiful. You did good with your meme. I haven't done one in FOREVER. Your hubby's comment was cute too.