Monday, April 27, 2009

If you listen very closely...

...Fletcher has something very important to say! Today for the first time ever Fletcher Burns verbalized on command while working with his speech therapist!!! I was able to get it on video you do have to listen very closely but you'll hear him say 'uh huh'. What strides this boy is making!! He's sitting up, rolling over and now using his voice! The Lord is so good to us and I'm so amazed at His goodness to our family, especially Fletcher! Hope you enjoy the videos, in case you're wondering what he's playing with it's his speaking valve.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray Fletcher!

Kristi said...

Watching with big smiles on my face!!! God is so good!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

X-CI-TING!!!
Everytime I look he's doing something new. God is so good and wants the best for Fletcher and HE's provided it with his therapists!
Thanks for posting, it brightens my day!
Janet Lalli

Maggie said...

Sweet, sweet boy!!!

joiful1 said...

I love it! His smile is FANTASTIC, too!! Can't wait to see what he does next...

Sybil said...

okay this was so great. How exciting. Eric and I watched it over and over. we just could not get enough. I am so happy for him.

Uncle Randy said...

Next you say, "Dad, Mom, can I have the keys to the car for my date tonight?" I know you can do this Fletcher. Way to Go. Love, your Uncle Randy and Aunt Sandy.

oda41143 Missy said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! Cooper was standing beside me when I was watching and he got so excited "did Fletcher say uh huh?" It was as if he knew Fletcher personally. Good job big boy!!!