Saturday, November 28, 2009

Well we had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with wonderful people! We had a house full and loved every minute of it. Craig and I picked up Fletcher at TCC and quickly brought him home. Boy was it great having him with us. We just feel complete when all of our children are together in our home. Craig's Aunt Susie came in from Houston for the holiday as well as her son, Stephen and his sweet family were here from Corpus Cristi. So great to see such lovely people. My sister Dawn and her husband Mike joined us for a quick visit too. Craig's parents Trudie and David along with Craig's sister, Kristi and her family were here too. Fletcher was in rare form that day and we were so thankful for that.

Man of the hour...
Amanda, Stephen
Amelia and Max

All the Burns grandchildren


Rodney, Fletcher and Kristi

Fletcher and Aunt Susie

Three generations of Burns'

Me, Fletcher and Craig

The loves of my life...
Kayleigh, Fletcher and Maddie

Today we decorated our Christmas tree which is always fun! We've hung our stockings and tomorrow Craig and Kayleigh will put up the outside lights. I'm hoping to start my shopping next week. I just need to get a list made so I can start checking it twice! A lot to do around here!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that the final tree has the angel on top (as Maddie suggested) when that star thing wouldn't cooperate by easily attaching itself. How long did it take to give in to the wisdom of the child who knew what would be easier and look just as good! Congrats on getting all the decorating done! I am impressed! But you were always more of a Suzie Homemaker than me!
Hugs! Janet Lalli