Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wii...

Craig will celebrate his 42nd birthday on Wednesday. Since we'll be at church Wednesday evening we decided to celebrate tonight. I made him a birthday dinner of pepper steak and rice and a strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting. It was very yummy. Around May I decided I wanted to get Craig a Wii for Father's Day. Well, I didn't realize how hard they would be to find so no luck for Father's Day. I looked all summer and about a month ago I found one! I bought it and decided it would be the perfect birthday gift for my very sweet husband. Well, Craig and the girls were in front of the TV ALL day. I'm guessing it's a great gift!


Since Maddie is in the first grade she now has 'specials' art, music and PE. Well, she's LOVING music. I videoed her today doing a song and dance she learned this week. I can only imagine she is doing EXACTLY what her music teacher is doing. Watch...

6 comments:

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

That Maddie! I love the end...build the suspense!!!

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Brineys said...

MADDIES A NATURAL!!!!

Go maddie! I'll buy your cd when it comes out!!!

:-)

Anonymous said...

toooo cute. She is a natural.

oda41143 Missy said...

You are lucky you found a Wii. I heard that they are seriously hard to find.