Friday, January 8, 2010

Fletcher turns five...

On Decemeber 30th Fletcher turned five years old! It's hard to believe my baby boy could possibly be five! For his birthday party this year I decided again to do a 'favorite things' theme. Fletcher loves his stackers, duplos and books. So I went to a bakery and asked if they could duplicate the stackers and duplos in fondant and then draw one of his favorite books on the cake. I got exactly what I asked for and was extremely pleased. We had about 40 people come to celebrate with us. Our family and friends always make us feel so loved! One of my girlfriends came and took pictures and did an amazing job. Thanks again, Janet! And thanks to everyone who came and blessed our family that day!

wearing mommy's glasses...
the cake...

Fletcher greeted everyone who walked in the door...
me and my mom...

me and my friend Janet...

Kaleb and Fletcher...

my sister Dawn and one of her grandbabies, Katie...

a few of our guest, Ryan, Isaiah, Conner, Elli and Maddie...

Trudie, Evan and Megan...
Baby Evan and Fletcher...
Ryan, Ellie Kate and Fletcher...

Fletcher not real sure about those fondant stackers...
me and my boy...

Craig and Fletcher...
Kayleigh and Fletcher....

1 comment:

lilwedwritinghood said...

Your little boys smile made my day! I have been following your blog for a little while and want to tell me what an inspiration you are to me. Your story has blessed me as I journey down an road of unknowns with my own son. God Bless you and your family! Jenna