Saturday, October 10, 2009

Here's what Fletcher's been up to lately...

Like I said in my last post we brought Fletcher home for Craig's birthday and we went to the Buddy Walk to support my niece Kylie, who has Down Syndrome. Fletcher did great, probably one of our best trips home! Fletcher is doing so well these days! He's started standing in the stander twice a week and is doing great! We had his Patient Care Conference and he grew another inch! Two inches in six months! That's a miracle folks! We saw a plastic surgeon this week about removing the nevus from Fletcher's neck, forehead and right temple. He'll be having surgery in about a month or so. We'd truly covet your prayers as we make decisions concerning the surgery...I'll keep you posted. But for now here's some fun videos of our silly boy!




2 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

I love how he wiggles his whole body while wiggling his tounge. He's learned so much since I first found you!!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog and was reminded of the year my son was ventilator dependent and oddly enough he has a nevus also that we are thinking about removing and repairing his trach scar....He is twelve now, but Fletcher's story reminded me of our struggles....you are doing a wonderful job Mom, under the wings of Jesus...keep up the good work and remember that tough times don't last forever....