Thursday, July 9, 2009

Can't believe it's been a month since my last post...

So let's see we've had Father's Day, Summer Fun Day at TCC, Fourth of July and we've given Kayleigh's room a little make over. There's so much more that I can't even remember so pictures are going to have to do this time! The pictures are out of order because of blogger. I do not know why it won't let me move the pictures around, oh well. Please know we are all doing very well. Just enjoying summer and all that goes with it. We will leave in the morning to take Kayleigh to her grandparents in Mississippi for her annual summer time trip. Craig, Maddie and myself will return on Monday but Kayleigh will stay for three or four weeks.



Kayleigh's new room

Kayleigh and me painting

July 4th ~ Craig and Fletcher

July 4th ~ our annual Old Navy flag shirts picture at home

July 4th ~ Maddie and Fletcher at home

July 4th ~ Kayleigh and Fletcher (he's really into licking right now)


Fletcher and me that's a power chair he's using!


Kayleigh and Craig ~ going away party for some of our dear friends the Breedlove's

Father's Day ~ Megan, Rodney, (Craig's brother in law) Devon and EmiLee


Father's Day ~ Kristi, (Craig's sister) David (Craig's dad) and Craig


Father's Day ~ Kayleigh and Fletcher at TCC in his bed

Father's Day ~ Kayleigh, Maddie and Fletcher at TCC in his bed


Father's Day ~ Fletcher and me, like I said he's really into licking these days


Father's Day ~ Craig, David and Fletcher three generations


Father's Day ~ Maddie, Craig, Kayleigh and Fletcher


Maddie summer fun day at TCC


Fletcher and Dawn (my sister) and a group of her co-workers volunteering at TCC


Fletcher on our way to meet his new cardiologist

1 comment:

oda41143 Missy said...

Licking! He's so rotten. Love all the pics. Your family is so beautiful.