Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hope TV...

The Children's Center recently put together a video to show to Fletcher's classmates before he started kindergarten, it was a BIG hit and so well done. They decided they wanted to share Fletcher's story on their website section, Hope TV. They interviewed me and squished me into the middle of the video in order to give the viewers a little bit more information about our boy. If you'd like to click on the link to see the interview...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUcNA0L30dw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so very,very special! "nothing happened to Fletcher, he was born this way. This is how God made him," says Maddie. "I wouldn't change anything about him. I love him. He's my brother." What a magical mesmerizing testimony! TCC is just exactly what the Great Physician ordered for our Fletcher! from, Janet Lalli