Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Trying to get back into the routine...

I know it's been a while since I last posted, but it's been really busy! It doesn't look like it's about to slow down either.

Kayleigh is in Mississippi with her grandparents for spring break. She is having a great time seeing old friends and family and SHOPPING! Boy, does she love to shop these days! I'm sure she'll come back with quite a few treasures. Our house is just not the same without our sweet Kayleigh!

Craig took Maddie and me out on dinner date Saturday night. It was fun to get to have some one on one time with daddy! She has had the opportunity this week to play with lots of her friends. Today she gets to go to Mrs. Jo's house and a birthday party this afternoon. I have planned a manicure/pedicure day for us on Friday. Maddie's friend Emily and her mommy are going to join us. I think it'll be a lot fun!

Well, Fletcher's unit is finally open and he has gone to class everyday this week. He's also seen this physical therapist several times. I was able to feed him yesterday. He's gotten a little bit used to just hanging out in his unit, so this has been a tough week for him. Craig says Fletcher is exhausted by the time he gets there in the evening. I'm sure it has to do with all of his activities!
I'm including a picture of Fletcher in his stander. It just so happened to be a good day for him, but normally he hates standing in this contraption!



No comments: